Saturday, December 29, 2007
{ 12:41 AM }
It has been 1 mth since I last update my blog.. Actually there are reasons for me not updating.. Like my Laptop plug is spoilt again -_-.. hahaxx went to bought a new adaptor at my regular stall.
Second reason is like I am petty lazy after days of work... WORK WORK WORK..
Of course PLAY PLAY PLAY as well..
Manage to catch a few movies within a mth. E.g. Enchanted, Golden Compass, Warlord... whoOo
Ya First week of holiday, went for class chalet... Petty fun.. more like a small gathering & photo session... ToO bad time the duration was a bit short like only one day.... But I tink there will b more gathering to catch up on each other...
Anyway date stated 29th DEC 2007... It also means 2 MORE DAYS to 2008..
Looking back into life of 2008....Things that I would like to share...
Happy Moments~
-Went to shanghai for 2mth attachment @ get to enjoy my independent life, mk new friends
-Went for Fei Lun Hai, show & my virgin chasing stars
-Brother's chalet
-Take up a brand new sports "DIVING".. where I am totally into it... Been to diving for twice and accomplish of 10 dives currently.. More to come...
-Going back to my jap class where my skills are improving =)
-Friendship between FYP mates are getting better
-Got good result and hitting Top 5% of the schoOl
- Most importantly,,, get to know 2 classes of new friend.I really appreciate that God leads my way to them.. (W54C, W66F)...
Actually 2008, I see lime light shining towards me. There are petty lotx of plan ahead that I am actually excited about.
-Going to Europe & Japan
-Study wise gonna think of more factors
-Graduation day
-More diving trips
-20 YEARS OLD OF ME
Actually I got alot of people to thanks for this such great year...
Need to name up LOL
* Next entries LOLxx....
Ermmm also admire alot Japan, taiwan, korean, STars.. Watched numerous showsss But I still LOVE MY NISHIKIDO RYO....
Errrrr I just wish tat may 2008 be happy & of course I will b toOo... anyway just bought my patrick.. Lol..

ya.. Tok abt christmas... gt lotx of present from friends... Really touched esp by my boss.... chng & soh..... they really touch my heart,,, ANyway great christmas wif sibling & I love my family & friends....