Wednesday, February 27, 2008
{ 1:51 AM }
I am having a headache now...
Just finished watching my BBT... hahaxxx e new guy is call xiao le... && Oh man he was being cheated by those BBT.
Anyway was watching the SPOP MTV in the morning and listening to the songs....
U all can get to see e MV and songs on tis webby
http://spop.mediacorptv.sg/contestants.htm
Actually for my ownself, I would prefer 婚礼
It is current sang by hui ping & sen le
E song writer got his idea from attending a girl's wedding who he likes... It is kind of sad but yet touching.. ^^ Support Spore compose.. yeahx! =)
Now I am looking through my favourite list and found alot of weirdo websites that I am going to clear off and of course some v. precious one where I have neglected them.. Tink gonna rearrange cant stand all those messiness in my favourite list... JUNK!!!
Anyway Japan trip wat baggy to bring... Hmm Hmm ..
Passport + Jacket + $$ + Me Tats all la
whahahaxx