Thursday, February 21, 2008
{ 1:45 AM }
whoOo been back at 12.25pm.. I fall aslp on e bus & almost couldn't get up in time to drop at my hus's bus stop.... Helped up wif Jas wif sum transaction problem... Sum of e cashier got lost of money.. 50 bucks, 7 bucks....Oh man it is quite a lotx..
Went to get my transcript & testi.. And Rp is like packed wif pp appealing for courses or so... ACtually they look so mature... I think I might look another part of them as well....
Result is out and actually I am kind of disappointed with the overall result....
Normally my result at the final year of my school life (Pri, Sec, Poly) are always disappointing...
Hmmm but I still take it rather seriously....
But how? Life still have to go on.... hahahahaxx still me!!
Alright alright let's not tok abt result anymore...
yayaya I haven't mention about chingay stuff right... Actually tat day right, one of the event presented by JAS (Japanese Association Singapore). There were this group of people dancing, & in e dancer.. There was a guy who is thin and tall that CAUGHT my attention... I was like sooo attracted to himmm... He is sooo kawaii ne~~ Really I gotta Hi^5 wif him... Shd hav say... Aishiteru <3<3>
Anyway I gt a back view of him lolxxx.... People dun laugh OK~~~ whahahax

Ya saw my <3 pointing to him..Frankly he looks damn funny... Like both a guy & girl tat I cannot figure it out... Tats wat mk mi realli like him.. geex
Besides tat day couldn't gt MRT so tk our time for Night Rider....

Me playing Light stick on e bus... Hhaahaxx I can stuck e light stuck on my nose. whahahx
Actualli tat day, indeed we really play till very late then reached home.. But I have fun and know lotx lotx of new friends....

Ok tis is my pass.. whee hahaha actualli tat white color thingy is my picture la... Is so kuku so I deleted it away and dun wan to let u guys see my kuku face la... LOLxxx
Chingay program was great wif F1, dancer, taiwan mongolian wearing G-string lolxxx... I am sitting there.. Thinking tat when their cloth flies, will I be able to see anything but disappointment sia... LOLxxx
Did I say I mk a new jap friend... actually she is my customer.. Nice lady anyway... will chat more abt her next time.. Mum jus borrow the qi gong zhu show and watching e last esp lolx.. k la... gonna b busy tml... Let's b busy then lalalalaxx.