Friday, February 22, 2008
{ 3:02 AM }
Since so long that I have a great laugh by Bang Bang Tang.. Recently has been so busy wif work and so. Finally today I am off, I get to see all my Band bang tang that I have downloaded. Alright too bad is tat I waste about 3hrs trip to NUS to submit my document. Besides I took about 30mins walking inside the campus... Ya I have also watched hei se hui mei mei tis time.. And some of the mei mei indeed caught my attention... Yet I have not choosen any meimei tat I have eyes on whahahax...
Bro went to watch "L" movie and he says tat, it is not as good as the dealth note... So people wan to watch mus think twice alright.. I am not tired but I have to go to slp becox tml I gonna go for work at 10am and going SIM London tok whOoOo..
Err yap Sign up for e lappy job as well... Don't know whether will I b able to get e job as I really miss schoOl life la.. geex...
ok Ja~ne ^^
<3 xiao yu, wei yu, RyOooOoOoOoOoOo....... =)
*Awaiting for the unexpected to happen....