Friday, February 29, 2008
{ 2:05 AM }
whoOo back from work not long ago... Felt rather tired as been sleeping late recently... Yet mugging v. hard for work...
Anyway yippee today(FridaY) i am OFF OFF OFF OFF... heeex
Becox tomorrow I going to fair fair fair... Going to job, career fair, going NATAS fair... Alright suppose to be going on sat & becox of my sudden change in schedule thus mum decided tat we go today (Friday)... Great ^^....
http://www.natas.travel/index.aspxAnyway we are going to book for our June holiday to Europe.. I am damn excited... It is like holiday maratton... geexx
Besides going for job fair to take a look as well, in prepare for my April job.. Gonna look up for new jobs which can earn me more bucks for my education in e future....
Anyway recently been lotx of Japanese coming to singapore for holiday... & Within tis week I met 2 Japanese kawaii friends who come from Tokyo & chiba... whoOo hav really a great chat wif them & bro is like asking mi to gt their email address then can communicate.. hahaxx
Anyway I just d/l a new JP show (Isshun no Kaze ni Nare).. acted by uchi &&&&& my RYO ^^
okok gonna have a lotx of nitx activties coming up later like watching shows and so... whahahxxx I am going to be sooo pack in e nitx.... =D