<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 { 10:55 PM }

らいしゆう わ 日本 いきましょ。

Last weekend has been really a very BAD week.
Name as 1litre of tears..
More to elaborate urself... lolx..

Not been watching BBT for a few days and actually I think that last few esp aint tat nice thus dun feel like watching...

lala~~ Today I gt my hus key.... wheeeeeee.... But still long way to my moving in.. But time to pack up and say bye to my current hus...

Tml is Graduation day.... Time to Part? Gonna wear my big suit.... so damn sad tat mum wun be going.. Busy Busy Busy day.... I tink gonna submit my application form for SIM & SMU.. Then labby repair.. Jap Class

Next thursday will be OFF to japan... I haven pack a single stuff too and recently my schedule issss soOo DAMN PACK.. okok no time for blogginh... Time to rush everytime.. Update on tml graduation... STAY TUNE!!! =)