

As he is really a regular to PMP.Met a jap yest and chatted awhile... He don't looks jap but when I took his credit card and prepare to charge, saw the Jap name behind and ask " nihon jin desu ka? " lolx and we started chatting... =)
Yap Graduation Day has been a day where time passed real fast. Actually I am rather disappointed that parents ain't there to gif mi e support but frankly that day doesn't seem impt to me in anywhere. There r pictures being taken but have not been uploaded. Perhaps other days..
Happy that I gt a call from SMU regarding interview for school of IS... Hmm kind of excited but I am looking forward for that day.. Kind of lucky that My interview date was schedule on Tuesday in which before my departure date to jAPan...
Currently I am looking around for places to go in Japan especially Tokyo.. But cant believe that I have not even pack my luaggage... Simply less than 1 week.. =X
Did I say met up wif en, jw,xy,ht,sher to celebrate en & me birthday yest... Yest!! Been a fun night... Although I was late from my work... Ok forever my work that held up everything.. phew...
Ok time to tag off... nitx to everyone... tml I gt work as well.. -_-
Before I slp, Just like to say: Thanks all my friends who once are my friends before