Monday, March 31, 2008
{ 12:13 PM }
Finally I have stopped my work already for the preparation of my trip... SoOo DAMN Happy as I have been suffering in my work since long and I miss my bed... =B
Actually just now I thought of going to repair my labby for some of the button that is loose. But think about it, how am I going to prepare for SMU interview w/O my labby... Oh dear... Then changed of idea to go and repair tml... Perhaps my last time going to repair my labby... heex Warrenty gonna end soon soo mk FULLLL use of it.
Just like to share sum pictures... Thursday went out wif the girls and celebrated eN & My belated birthday.. lolx kind of belated but really thanks alot to them... And they spend time waiting for me after my work although is really very late... Thanks alot girls... WE r meeting up soon right =)
Our Happy Sistax Photo... =)
Credit : Xing Yun for the pics
**Lena I am still waiting for e pics =))))
Jia is back from Hong Kong... Yipee