Thursday, April 3, 2008
{ 12:26 AM }
Alright yest I went for the SMU interview @ 1pm... && I dunnoe what really happens to me that I am damn nervous... lolx..
After sooo much communciation within RP, I am still so nervous... But the question being post are petty the same.. But my group estimation question is so damn difficult like how many Lee Kuan Yew Books has been sold OUTSIDE of Singapore.. Frankly within Spore is still alritx but if outside of Singapore will be soo damn hard to est and calculate as we need to consider people like how many asia people, more & more.
I think that some of the people in my grp answer petty well like a guy who has been working in IT field for 2 years after NS. After the whole nervous interview, of course I went out wif jia to have a big big meal to filled up my nervous stomach.... whahahaxx But finally ENDED... wheee =)
My bro asks me that did I pay up e money for the SMU application & I remember I only hand in e document that day when I went for the interview. I almost forgot about the register fees in which I still need to hand up.. lolx
Actually think about it, is this really the field I wan to go in e future.. Actually I love the life in SMU. I luv e school even more when I finished watching a clip by their student comments and the school as well.
For the interview that I went today is offer by school of Information System Management. Information System Management is studying about how IT can support business. Actually I am more of business person than an IT person. In life shall we rather go for something that we are more interested in rather than any courses or for the seek of getting into a local uni.. Hmmm actually I rather miss study life than project work... If wans for more project work, in e future there will b more to come...
ANyway Less than 24hrs and I will be on my way to nihon... wheeee Cystal jus cum back from nihon & she gt sooo much to share wif mi regarding tat place... wheee I am mmm so excited but sadden but e fact tat we r going wift tour in which, we will b like rushy ducky.. Reallyy.. =x
Oh man I almost forget to ask my mum to record for e ching hua wang zi bai jing nu when I am off to Japan... Becox tat show is damn nice esp wif Ka Er ard... wheeee
Did I say yest I gt a really *Sweet dreams. But it reminds me of the sad things that I miss in which I thought I have forgotten... I miss the feeling of my dreams... But dreams r always on e opposite side so I bet it wun happen...
Ok I will be off for 1 week. So when I am back will update on e trip... Stay tune & wish me luck for uni.. I miss studying....
=)