Current situation..
Living Room~
Ermmm as for kitchen & living room will wait for the future.. k
As you all know that I am currently working in this company name greif as account payable...
Normally I will be the one to open letters and receives cheques...
Dealing wif money that the customer pay & kick off invoices from their system..
As last thursday, I received recruit express bill for the company... The bill is for my payment as a temp staff... Something that shocked me... Ya I am under Recruit Express..
Frankly telling e truth to u pp abt tis...

Don't know whether u guys can see the print screen above.... That is the invoice that we received.
I suppose to be paid "$10.50" per hour... & now I am receiving $6.50.
$10.5 - $6.5 = $444444444444444!!!
They r like earning $4/hr from US!! WTH.... Can you imagine eating up so much from us...
But think abt it,,,, nowadays experience come before anything....
Cert is no.1.. Experience is no.2.. BUT maybe to some job... Experience is no.1 and cert is no.2..