Wednesday, May 7, 2008
{ 12:45 PM }
Hey people surprise to see me blogging now..... It is office hour BUT lunchy time... yap & just finished my lunchy & feeling kind of tired... Yap recently been busy working, eating, sleeping... So no time for blogging... But no worries another 3 more weeks... I will be OFF to Europe... & when I am back... No work only FREEDOM....
I tender my resign letter for PMP... It has been 3 years.. Memories~~
But in what I can see..... The pmp is it now compare to the past is soo much different...
1 thing tat I miss the most of course is my regular customers... I told 1 of my japanese regular customer & he is like saying kind of sad... ya indeed... hmm
I miss them...
Ya Besides work, HOME is also another place I just want to go to... Earning & saving bucks nw for my europe trip... So pp forgif mi for nt joining u guys for any gathering.... Will save up soon again to meet up k....
Anyway sherlyn's birthday was great on Labour Day... PRETTY LADY tat day!! ^^