Friday, June 20, 2008
{ 2:18 AM }
Been really busyyyyy tis week end and thus I fell sick.. Sore Throat....
Went for church camp organised by amplify... whoOoO damn fun and reflected alot of things in my life.. Of course one step closer to God... Sum pics tat I would like to share abt later.....
After tat back to the topic of me moving hus... ok people I am damn busy & sick becox of moving hus.... As I have been running back to my old and new hus through and flow... The amount of dust and insects in my old hus is wat u cant imagine thus I am currently staying at my "NEW" hus and back to my "OLD" hus tml..... Sound messy whahahahxxx... I also tink so.... Worst Case is tat my wireless gt problem detecting my hus wireless and now I am bringing cable over to directly get the internet connection... Gonna repair my labby.... *Faint
Ton of boxes and stuffs r still there waiting for me to keep...
Before I end off shall share sumthing tat I gain during e camp....
Everyone are being made differently by God. It is very unique of everyone thus we should'nt jealous of anyone.
Everyone is unique of themselves. Some others might be pretty but in sum other ways they might nt be as gd as others.. yap
Ciao