Thursday, July 31, 2008
{ 9:05 PM }
Dunnoe why recently.... The facebook craz has been cuming.. Everyone is using it, & friendster has been lay back alotxX.. hahax I am one of the victem... =X
Really trouble by JOB issue.. Went for sOme interviews.
Intially I only went for one interview(LP ZONE) and they didn't gif me a reply.
Thus I thought shd i b waiting for e result or continue wif other jobs?
Sis told me sumthing that alighten me...
"U wan jobs to choose u OR u choose the jobs"I went for numerous job interviews.. whahahaxxx
[John Little]called me and I told them that I got lesson on mon&thur so they say will get back to me again..
[Bysi]1 week, 2days break.. Every day(10-10pm)--> 1mth $950 =X
FINALLY[LP ZONE]called me today and I was selected but i rejected them.
[Wine Promoter] Going down for interview tml... Actually I afraid tat I will get the position.
[Kino]I am still waiting for their reply in which next week then they will contact us to gif us the result.
* I wish for the kino's job but I need to go for the interview by this week.. What if I didn't gt the Kino's job??
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!1 I want $$$ to buy clothes and TRUE YOGA!!