<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Thursday, July 10, 2008 { 6:39 PM }

Hahax welcome back to the Japan Trip time.. Since April. My Japan Trip recommendation still went on till now.. Is kind of draggy...

Yap recently been moving hus, found alot of pic of my past and the Japan Trip I went in sec2. Figure out that quite a number of places that I went then was found in my recent Pictures. I even went to hiroshima that now I realise.. =X
Kyoto Kiyomizu & Kinkakuji

Kinkakuji where we visited the "Golden Pavilion"

Kiyomizu Temple famous for its wide wooden vernade..

It is crowded wif tons of people.. Peak season..


This is wishing boards..
Kiyomizu Temple is rather a interesting temple to for praying in relationship, friendship,studies and so. Unlike other temple which is kind of dry and so... Besides over at Kiyo, there are alot of lovely charms to purchase.... Recommended... ^^