Thursday, August 7, 2008
{ 8:08 PM }
Lesson again, maths & Sociology.. The maths's lecture is damn funny,lame indian guy la... He is always acting funny wif his stupid action.... Sociology is like totally opp from Maths. Intense like a bomb gonna explode soon... The concept is so hard to understand and the lecturer is like calling out student name to answer chim questions....
Everyone is like praying nt to get bomb, I am one of the unlucky one to get bomb at the last questions.... End up, buying the thick expensive text book home to study... Or else i gonna doom to fail my exam.... =X
Saw Joel & he is soooo "DAO" >.< Went for Kino 2nd interview.. I am soooooooooo NERVOUS. Don't know y I am always nervous in all this interview. I am just on time..... BUT interview start to begin when I am tasked to test my typing skills.. hahaxx I type half way and the keyboard went nt working so need to restart e com =_=.. Guess I am e first one to cause this trouble.
1)Typing skills within 2 mins
2) Excel --> Draw a table and find total
3) BIG BIG interview wif 4 department in-charge
-Self-introduction
-Past work experience
-Why choose Kino
-How much $$ my past cashier experience lost before.... I say $92!! lolx
-Whether can fulfill time-schedule
-Cannot take leave for exam becox is a Sat&Sun job
-Know abt the membership task?
-Choose from events, stacking, cashier.
-Micro cum first or Macro?
-Any other job in hand currently?
-Clarify Parents occupation
-Study in what course?
-Aiya alot & so on & so on
-
-
-
-
4)Mental Maths calculation =X
* I tink I score 5/10
hahaxxx 2 weeks reply... =X don't whether I can make it. Only see a old lady writing alot of things and circle the 1,2,3,4 how is my performance... hahahaxxx i saw 1,2,2,2,2,3,4 something like tat.... aiyoOoO WISH TAT IS OK!!! GOD PLZZZZZZZZZ >.<
John Little & Wine Promotion contact me... I haven reply... shit still waiting for Kino... Faster gif me reply laaaaaa