<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Monday, October 20, 2008 { 12:45 AM }

Last week is a Busy week.
Friday was a late night FUN....
Went to have dinner wif Aloy, Dor, & e new funni guy Dabi
Aloy drove us to this Cafe to have our dinner. This Cafe is being recommended on some forum or so & is located near coronation plaza.....

Our Dinner.... *Sandwich
Brownie is soooo yummy..... 4 of us gt ourselves different flavor to share.
Yap after this HUGE dinner, we went to have bowling @ je's club. We played for 4 rounds & now I still feel e hurt on my right hand.

After that, prata supper..

Digestion time

*POOL*

HOME SWEET HOME

&& I reached home ard 5Am

Sat&Sun gt to wake up early for work... Hhahahaxx my virgin experience to SQUARE2!!!
>.<
Meet lot of nice pp anyway.....

Tueday gt to meet up wen for her early birthday celebration. Make her a card in which I felt really proud of myself... As I am soooo damn in love with the card I make. I shall blog e pic of e card next week or other days as is a surprise for her first...

*HAPPY MOOD
I bought a ESPRIT BAG in which I am damn in love wif it.. Still wrapped in e plastic bag & dun bear to use it..... =X

Shit man... I am slowly becoming a spending machine......