Wednesday, October 29, 2008
{ 1:03 AM }
Ok, last Tue celebrated Wen's 21st Birthday with Ain & Me....Plus the card tat I made for her..

Then been working for the past 4days in kino to fight off for the 20% sales... Rather happy to know some of the staffs over that side.. & yest went to de cordas Cafe to celebrate Jack & Bryan birthday.. That was e first time I been to de cordas.... It is located at Balmoral plaza near Newton... whoOOo some ulu places... Upload photo soon...
Watched Butterfly Lovers today... It is kind of funny but just prefer Huge to act as e gd guy. But Wuzhun looks shuai in the show.*I am nt wuzhun's fan...

I gonna watch House of Bunny & High School Musical 3 as well!!
Study been piling up gonna buck up!! Gambatte ne~ ^^
Wish tat I can see u tml...... Geex