<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Saturday, October 4, 2008 { 2:15 AM }

Really damn cool ar.... 1 mth 1 entry.. Simply Pathetic =X lolx...

Went to play badminton today wif jy, Mil.... I am simply stoning as too tired... I think e time spending on F1 nitx is really a night mare. But I simply being hook up by it.....

Met up wif jy& Mil.... Catch up quite alotx & start to miss e Secondary time.
Really wish to catch up more wif other friends in which I have miss out~

Went back after tat & suppose to meet Pschye in e afternoon for K & chomchom for dinner... But deal to the time constraint I got to cancel... As is too far for me(AMK), besides by e time I reached there, time to go home as I need to rush e transport & dun wish wm or jack e usual pp to send us hm... Paiseh la... So ended up staying at hm to use e com...

No idea y e time spend so fast... I been sitting infront for hrs and it seems mins only....
Recently been wondering where did all my time went & money spent to?

Lastly, I miss e F1 & Scenary of Singapore....

Live Life to the fullest.... Cases of pp dying w/o showing any sympton
It is all about luck in living!!

So don't waste our day&time.....