Thursday, February 5, 2009
{ 1:07 PM }
I figured out that, everytime when my blog has not been touched for awhile.. New blogskin will appear.. Perhaps ju de bu chi, xin de bu lai ..
Actually I kinda of like e effect of the blog skins as kind of vintage experience... Feel it? Smell it? Actually there's also music behind but I just feel annoyed but those blasting music so I don't intend to put it.
Less than 1 month exam is coming, & I totally have no idea what I am doing with my life now... UOL really the place I want to be? Am I really interested in the things I am studying... But this is life... "WE SHOULD NEVER GIF UP"...
NEW YEAR for my is great.... Sunday, I am going back to have partii party for new year.. lolx
MY 21ST birthday is coming soon as well... Busy planning on the activities & inviting list.. pheww....

Lastly the great COUSIN... SMILLLEEEE X)