Thursday, June 4, 2009
{ 12:28 AM }

Disappointment.... Today I received a piece of news in which make me really disappointed... It makes me feel how incapable I am.... When we are young, people always said that as long as we work hard, dreams will come through. What a lie...
Rem how my primary 5 form teacher told mum that, people have to study 1 time and Mag has to study 10times in order to be up till to the same standard... How sad is it....
Everytime when I have really high expectation, things came up great disappointment.. Actually, initially I already know the answer yet I wish for a change of luck. I know I did well, at least better than the past, but the result still disappoint me, disappoint everyone... I though perhaps this time things will turn out better for me. But I was wrong.....
Am I really not up to standard to grab the chance?
I really put in my effort in the past?
Or am I always giving excuses to make me not guilty of what I have done.
Many question mark pop into my head.
Now I am really put off... I am afraid...
In my life, I got alot of aims and dreams.
I am afraid I couldn't reach them....
I dare not think. They are too far away from me...
Perhaps I will try to appeal and see how things go.....
Really wish to see bright future ahead of me..
Mess up emotion that words couldn't explained..
Things wil get better...