Monday, June 29, 2009
{ 8:37 PM }
I am feeling moody recently.... PMS..
Finally after e 2wks long non-stop of working.. Finally I get my restt.. Yeahxx actually plan to go for this job interview at Tampines... Due to the time and other constraint, end up I stayed at hm.. Petty bored..
People u guys mus be curious why am I going for job interview again.. Ok frankly speaking I might not be continuing wif my mark&Spencer due to alot of reasons. But I can jus say that I am v.lucky to work to meet so many nice people ard me... People, Environment.. GOOD!
But I jus wan to pursue some areas in which I am more interested in.. Thus tomorrow I am going for 2 interviews... One job @ Shatec for admin and another job at Tampines... Wish me luck... Then I going out for shopping shopping spreee.. FINALLY
Actually I am craving the most of kbox.. But too bad I got no time.. If I got my full-time job tml.. I might not really have my time any more.. Sad.. =(
Phew... Alright today bro's friend came over to our hus.. Ok They are simply toooo noisy especially D... Ok I know my bro's friend.. So who are the ones who came over, I am very sure.. Hahaxx
I don't know issit a gd or bad thing that he came over... It jus makes me feel weird ... He even went to open the fridge by himself to get the drinks.. There are alot of things went through my mind whether I gonna see him or don't.. At last, I tell myself not to see him as things might be better in tis way... Heard their conversion as knew that he really gt someone... I still though that the laughing jokes that bro is telling me is a big liesss... Sometimes I wonder, he ever feels the way I feel? The Past memory we have? I got a feeling that he wans to see me, at least e ger behind e door...
I really wan to open e door & see him but there are too many consideration.. Perhaps we will meet up again somewhere.. As that's what I wish for..
~ June 22th.. That's how I really felt...