<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Monday, July 6, 2009 { 11:05 PM }

I am damn lucky to work @ shatec.. I really love the people.. As they r sooo nice to me.. But recently been waking up early & Sleeping late.. Arghhh I got Panda eyes..

Feel so weird as haven been online for awhile... Feels like miss out sooo much.. Last wk is Doreen's birthday party.. Feel so sad, didn't turn up for her party.. Nvm we gonna celebrate belated birthday for her tis wed....

Gonna to slack ard online... Shall update more...
Miss me alright people.. I will miss u alll... =)))