Tuesday, August 4, 2009
{ 12:23 AM }
whooo tis week gonna be so busy.. Initially gonna meet up wif Pschye bunch...
But hmm too tired..
Monday BLUEE~~~
Besides Tis week gonna be a long wk wif alot of meet up thus I am home early..
Hmm tml gonna sign up for jlpt exam & preparation class...
Not confirm for jlpt preparation class.
shall see the cost of e lesson first... *yawnn
It seems alot off webby I wan to surf.. But couldn't rmb.. arghh!!
yeaaa my shape mag is here... Yipee..
Thought of buying contact lense wif degree but couldn't one tat is suitable..
Wan to buy color or non-color?
saw the freshkon have new series of neutral pairs... Don't know what brown color...
Looks nt bad..
Gonna check it out @ jp...

Ya tink it enlarge ur eye also.. Think enlarge eye abit weird... But I really need lense for daily uses... So wonder I gonna get normal pair or color pair... Hmm Hmm
I miss my Starbuck~~~ =(