Wednesday, August 26, 2009
{ 9:53 PM }
Recently I went for an interview and was turned down.. Actually initially I don't intend to get the position I am applying for me. The result turned out what I expected as I don't think I really put in my best.. But don't know why, I feel how incapable I am....
So this lesson taught me something, no matter whatever interview I am going to attend in the further.. I must really put in my best... Don't regret in life..
That's one thing I hate about Singapore.... Everything is like so challenging.... Actually to me, I don't really mind how much I earned. As long as I am happy and enough for me to spend...
I am happy for Carmen who get the position.. Actually I am not really sure about the rest.. Wish them luck.. I think recently life have been quite gd & lucky.. But I believe there will also be times where life will not be what we expect it shd b.. =)
I really want to thanks My Shatec friends who gave me soo much laughter & warmth.. Thanks alot.. I really appreciate & love to be wif them..=D
我终于感受到家的温暖.... 谢谢lily~...
God Bless..