Friday, August 14, 2009
{ 11:01 PM }
Finally, the day has reached.. Tml I gonna say bye to Marks..
Lotx of Misses... =(
Leaving a company feels like breaking up wif bf.. lolx
Sometimes I will ask myself, y i choose kino to Marks...
But look at my hand full of cuts, I think leaving is e right choice..
Besides food is not e area that I really want to work in & no confident in asking for a shifting in department.. Nvm think I really fated to leave...
I already tender... Now everything is really FULL STOP already..
Sunday I gonna continue work in Kino's sales..
People.. Kino's sales 15 to 31stAug..
Who wan to buy bks...
20%.. wkend... jus sms me.. =)
Yaaa wonder when will school start...
Lily asks me to inform her... Most pro I will extend my stay in Shatec till school reopen..
Maybe another 2 more wks..
I tink they really need people...
Haix Lynn is leaving and she is here barely 2weeks....
But true enuff, the pay is really underpay..>.<
Send off Pam to US tis monday.. Work up @ 4am...
I am feeling soo sleepy nw... =(
Gonna Miss Pam....
