Tuesday, September 22, 2009
{ 10:43 PM }
Been really busy the whole week... Or should I say this month..
F1... Gonna be at SwissHotel watching F1 car.. wummmpp.. Friday till Sunday...
:)
Hmm ever u wonder wat's e motivation for us living?
I think about it & realise I just want to be happy.. happiness
Thus every reason & anything that I do is becox of 1 simple reason is to be happy...
I might just felt aslp & nt wake up tml...
I just wish to be happy even before every night...
At least I am at peace if any things went wrong & I wun have regrets.....
Looking at e tight class schedule, I know I have to study hard...
This can b e toughest time of my life... After wat xx hav say.. I think being loner ain't tat bad to get great score....
Am I happy wif e life I am in now?
Heard e Beep sound.. gtg
~Watch show.. =)