<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Thursday, October 15, 2009 { 12:45 AM }

Been hanging ard at Sentosa Chalet for the past few days wif poly mates.. Luckily gt San ard, or else will left wif me the only ger ard... But really have lotx of fun...But having abit of headache today... Drink quite alot for the past 3 days... Stupid Jay, set the rule that gersss hav to drink double... pOor san gt a hard time coping....

But I really really gt a great time... Need to really find my USB cable to upload e pics... I really want to share wif u guys...

When will the next gathering.. I am missing u guys nw... esp :)

I will do it jus for u...