Tuesday, November 24, 2009
{ 2:14 AM }
It has been a long long time since I really sleep so late.. I am busy typing my OTIA assignment 4pages.. AND tml gonna have POA test.. Later I gonna study POA as well.. Tomorrow morning I am going for class.. OMG.. Recently been having bad headache.. REally bad, I just ate panadol just now.. It just comfort me for a feel hours and now I am down with headache again...
Perhaps is deal to the stress that I got on sat&sun.. Too busy at kino sales... Imagine I am like multi-tasking 3person jobs.. Sometimes I really think the welfare is really bad.. They really didn't think on my standpt.. Yap becox of that, I lost 16bucks... =( Sometimes I am thinking whther I really want to stay on in this low-pay job...
Yap called the dental just now regards to my e-ray.. Cannot believe that this thur, I gonna extract 4tooths... OMg... frankly I am really scare... guess i will negotiate to extract 2 on a day, and another 2 on another day instead. whooo my nov & dec gonna be burn by alot alot alot of work work work.
1)school work
2)kino work
3)jlpt
I am down with stress now.... Struggling... Too much work
Mummy going china, 2 days after my braces.
Gonna settle the porridge meal myself..
I hope for a really MERRY CHRISTMAS...
Last Friday, celebrated early birthday for the gersss..
