Tuesday, February 9, 2010
{ 11:13 PM }
Haixxx..... PMS post...
Confusing.... Feeling damnn depressed by my whole life now.... I hate to study but exam is coming sooooonnn... I have no choice but force myself to study.... I don't want to repeat mod...... I want to leave SIM sooooon... :(
Labby is still spolit till now... Maybe is good that I am out of thiss internet world of temptation...
And recently my mind is allll full of happy moment.... Happy Moments create illusion that make me of a sad person...... Sometimes, tink abt it, i am a stubborn girl..... I hate to Be the same as others... That's y, i will not wan to choose what most of them want.... But it is really confusing... This time, i wan to hold this chance... But i don't know wat's e chance....
Bother by study & ....
I missss e *Sea, *sky, *Quietness...