Tuesday, June 8, 2010
{ 4:30 AM }
Time now is 4.30am.. I am still awake at this moment... Looking through my past FB entries & Blogs... I think life, there are so many miracle...
In life we have so many friends...
But in this world, there are millions of people, inorder to know someone is really bless my god.. God gif us the opporunity to know people...
My DEAR friends, really thanks u guys for crossing my life path..
Now I think abt Ben&Me.. Actually in getting together is miracle..
I seldom go to e school canteen as I hate to see familiar faces in school..
For that day, I went... Coincidentally u went....
I wonder if I didn't saw u tat day, nthing would have happened. Though in the past we might see each other before.. But it is jus a passer-by thingy.. Hmmm lucky hur...
In life alot of things is ao unpredictable....
Off to pack my stuff for Australia..
SETTLING OFF this SAT...
:)