<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4625976472249529308?origin\x3dhttp://my-littlespace.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
You, rocks my Life.

About me.
Magdalene Bey
*Simply Just Me*

tagboard .

Saturday, July 31, 2010 { 1:35 AM }

It has been awhile since I last blog.. Hmm been sleeping early because of the hectic schedule that I am facing now..

8thAug is my last day working in kino as perm... Which means freedom for my weekends.. Kind of excited, as lots of activity q-ing up for me..

Weekends
-Back to church
-Flying Kate
-Shopping
-Physical Training
-Take up more classes
-Meet up friends

But initially e thought of having freedom for weekends is all because of a v. simple reason..

But hmm 22yrs of hectic lifestyle... It's tiime to pamper myself like normal gers.. *Shopping, *shopping & *shopping.. Went for SHAPE run last wk, and felt e pain in my whole body... Yap I also gonna train up myself for army half marathon.. I really gonna train up &&&&& go for tis race... As tis run means alot to me....

Actually now i start to appreciate kino job after I have started working at Pteris Global (temp job)... As kino gifs me more chance to interact with people in which Pteris is so boring... I am like basically doing engineer assistant's work, kind of dry.. No choice, for e seek of money... And I believe the company is kind of rich. As I got tis boss which insisted me to do OT everyday or even on sat & sun ... Worst thing is that, I don't even have things to do at all... Is suppper boring... -_-.. OT w/o things to do.. Crazy right.. Tml I going down to help up wif some documents.. Sianxx Super workaholic now....

Looking through FB, saw friends going for local uni or UOL camps. Kind of enuv.. Sometimes I do wonder do i regret not studying hard enuff to get into local uni. As local uni life is more bonded.. In which can know more friends & have more fun.. I also do miss e fun of joining camps & so.. But e other commitment that ties me down not to join camps & so... But I really miss knowing friends & having fun...

Or shd I say, I am still in search back what actually interest me nowwww... Too busy till I don't even know what I actually like to do... I am still picking up myself & realise back what I like to do.... I want to find back e POSITIVE MAG.... Currently now I am simply hack-caring things and just enjoying life...

Ever wonder e different path u took, e group of friends u mix wif will be totally different. Just like, entering local uni, e group of friends that u mix wif, might not be e same as friends in poly... But will there be a barrier..

Met Jean yest, make me realise, I really wan to be working hand in hand wif her in e same *job.... I will foccus on my 2S for now....


Been picking myself up quite well.. But once awhile I still do miss him.. People always ask, whether will there still b a chance if given... I will say yes, I know people will b like cursing at me for saying yes. But this yes means alot to me.. *Simply jus a sad kid