Saturday, December 25, 2010
{ 9:35 PM }
cOunting down to 2011....
Merry christmas everyone.. 2010 is a Rainy Christmas... Jus back from dinner wif relative... Nice food from this paradise seafood restuarant @ HOugang...
This year is the first yr that i didn't attend mid-nitx christmas eve mass but indeed enjoyable.. Spent time @ east coast for bbq wif lots of fun, drinking, laughter wif j-gangs... Knowing new friends, fun!
6 More days, & it gonna be 2011... Time flies.... Couldn't do much but simply enjoy myself for tis last moment.. I miss all tis fun... & I don't bear to let go... Really hope 2011 will be a much much better yr ahead... Tis yr might nt b great BUT i still feel e love,fun from pp....
Tis year gonna spend a peaceful new year countdown at home... I really hope to find e inner peace.... I tink nthing much, jus wan to spend e awaiting of 2011 peacefully and easily...
Lots of wishes & lots of hope....