Friday, February 25, 2011
{ 9:57 PM }
Recently been a worried mag...
I just feel worry even with e most slightest thing...
Making me worry jus make me a sad person... Actually i do care alot about things... Care too much=worry too much=sad person....
I am jus afraid to let close pp ard me to be harm... I hate insuranceee...
Sometimes e more i wan to b notice, more attention is not on me... i jus need attention but he jus prefer her to me.although i having been giving in alotx.. perhaps if i leave e hus to go somewhere far far away, is e best choice for me... I won't feel envy, worry & jus myself....
How i wish i can don't care.... I still y am worrying so much... So much in life is waiting for me.. Friends...
Jus being emo recently..
or jus woorry that i will do silly things like giving up on friends...
I don't wan to let go of any... Perhaps i need more time and escape in e world lies....
Sad mag & evil mag
Jus gif me more time....