Saturday, February 5, 2011
{ 1:09 AM }
Today was a supperr fun day.... Although i feel today is a Simple day.... But lots of thoughts & emotion... CNY 2nd day, time now 1.11am... Watching Tv & Emo-ing, && drinking vodka againnnn...
Today MUm's sistas & yM came to our hus for gathering... Cooking session, movie-ing session, MJ session... Luck seems to be not bad.. But i really hate to gamble on money... I hate e feeling of losing so i don't mind winning also...
Have lots of gd fooood from mum as welll... Mum gt e best cooking skillll... :) So we also have ice-cream pudding & green tea cakieee..... Play mJ till 9pm... & rush off to watch shaolin movie by andy lau wif family...
I am happy to see my auntie enjoying herself wif her husband... It seems loving and things r back to how it all started... I really wish them happIness.... Actuallly things r all fine as long both can compromise wif each other... I know both of them can do it.... :)
Good Time always passed so fast.... Thought today is a simple day but I LOvE it....
How i hope jus nw, time can jus pausee.... I start to miss those happy time & reject to go back to schooll.. Lolsss I will miss today... I am emo-ing and indulgde in jus nw e happy momenttss... ~.. :x